Convention Heerde 2011

On the 1st and 2nd of October, there will be a Playmobil convention in the Netherlands.
Here I will have a table where I will demonstrate wargaming with Playmobil using "Three Inch Glory"!

Any who would like to join a game, is welcome to join! I am making up a whole set of nice scenario's to play, like a fighting retreat, an ambush and a siege.


The convention will be held at "De keet van Heerde" in Heerde, The Netherlands.

See Jonny-epe for more details on the convention.

_______________________________________
Report:

The convention was a great success, I played whole day long with a variety of visitors. here some pictures of the event:











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys... my son Thomas really enjoyed the wargame in Heerde. Great experience, what a fun!

Hoping to see you soon for a new wargame edition.

"La Rochejaquelein"

Anonymous said...

can i have them

Post a Comment

Reaction